CRI is a vocational rehabilitation agency that provides employment services to individuals with disabilities and other barriers to employment, to achieve vocational and economic independence through employment that is consistent with their abilities, interests, and needs.
CRI provides meaningful work opportunities to over 160 individuals a year. Products that CRI Workers assemble and package are distributed and sold globally. CRI is dedicated to providing comprehensive vocational programming that includes paid work skill development, social skills training, setting and achieving vocational goals, and community employment transitional services. We strive to be the best and work diligently to ensure the individuals we serve remain satisfied with the services they receive.
Services We Offer
- » Comprehensive Vocational Assessments
- » School Transition Services
- » Employment and Social Skill Training Courses (Job Clubs)
- » Comprehensive Individualized Work Services & Goal Planning
- » Paid Work Experiences & Forklift Training
- » Self-Employment & Micro-Enterprise
- » Individualized Community Employment Transition Programming & Development
- » Assistive Technology Speech Therapy Services
CRI workers report a 96% overall satisfaction with their Employment Services at Chippewa River Industries.
93% of CRI workers who transitioned into Community Employment maintained their jobs for at least 6 months.
CRI has a rich tradition of providing individualized services in Chippewa County for the past 40 years.
*Based on last annual reporting